- VA loan
- A mortgage loan on approved property made to a qualified veteran by
an authorized lender and guaranteed by the Department of Veterans
Affairs in order to limit the lender's possible loss.
- Permission obtained from zoning authorities to build a structure or
conduct a use that is expressly prohibited by the current zoning laws;
an exception from the zoning ordinances.
- Veterans Administration (VA)
- A government agency guaranteeing mortgage loans with no down
payment to qualified veterans.
- voidable contract
- A contract that seems to be valid on the surface but may be rejected
or disaffirmed by one or both of the parties.
- void contract
- A contract that has no legal force or effect because it does not
meet the essential elements of a contract.
- voluntary lien
- A lien placed on property with the knowledge and consent of the